NOTE: All of the images you see are mine, unless I saw other wise. Please do not copy my images and use them. Please.


Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Please Forgive Me!

Hi everyone!

I am so very sorry that I have not posted in forever! I wish I could be on more but I have school and homework and all that. So please forgive me for not posting at all!
I have been modifying Arrow a lot and she looks pretty cool, but I am still fixing her up. I also decided that some of my wolves, like Lightrun, won't have that hair on their heads. I drew Lightrun. I have to upload her soon.
Again I am so very sorry that I haven't been posting. I will post tomorrow for sure!

Luv the Black Hearts!
~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please fill out below to place a comment. Anything rude or inappropriate will be reported.