NOTE: All of the images you see are mine, unless I saw other wise. Please do not copy my images and use them. Please.


Friday, September 2, 2011

Creating a Graphic Novel

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the late post. I was busy doing things with my family. I just quickly needed to post.
Today I wanted to talk about what I have learned in my experience of creating a graphic novel. 1). Creating a graphic novel takes more time than you think! There are so many steps you have to take to be successful. 2). Getting a story in your head takes a good chunk of time. You have to revise the story. I learned that it is best to write down your story in novel form first. 3). Digital editing takes work. Don't expect to have a professonal looking picture of your character done in an hour. It takes a while to have a nicely done anime or any character.

So I hope that gives you some ideas on how to start if you want to. Just remember, never give up!

Luv the Black Heart!
~Megan

Go to www.westernwolvesrp.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please fill out below to place a comment. Anything rude or inappropriate will be reported.