NOTE: All of the images you see are mine, unless I saw other wise. Please do not copy my images and use them. Please.


Sunday, September 25, 2011

First Hunt

Hi everyone!

Good news! My brother went on his first hunt yesterday and caught a doe! Yay! He tells me that the moment he pulled the trigger, the deer fell dead. A direct hit!
Anyway, this was also Arrow's first hunt. I will post that up in the writer's page soon. She did really great, because she is already an elite!
That Arrow pic I was working on will be up SOON. I have been so busy with school and stuff and I just started lagging. It will be up either TODAY or TOMORROW. I promise!

Luv the Black Hearts!
~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please fill out below to place a comment. Anything rude or inappropriate will be reported.