NOTE: All of the images you see are mine, unless I saw other wise. Please do not copy my images and use them. Please.


Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dedication, Dedication, Dedication!

Hi everyone!

I have been busy with school and stuff but I managed to fit in some time to blog here.
I was thinking last night about how important it is to be dedicated in your work. Without dedication, you will easily lose hope and quit. The thing about a graphic novel is it needs time and dedication. Dedication is a huge thing, as I learned. It takes a lot of time to do a great job on a graphic novel. It could take years. But never lose hope and always remember to be dedicated.
Here are some things that help me to be dedicated to my graphic novel in process:
1. I try to draw a wolf everyday and practice that wolf.
2. I write down a bit of the story everyday
3. I look at other anime wolf drawings everyday

By drawing my wolves each and everyday it keeps me busy and focused on what I am doing. Writing down the story helps me to keep it straight in my head. Looking at the other anime wolves lets me see what my drawings could be if I stay dedicated.
So dedication is a huge factor!

Anyway, I have been on my Twitter a little bit so go check it out by clicking the link! Check out my website too!

Luv the Black Hearts!
~Megan
Pack has been updated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please fill out below to place a comment. Anything rude or inappropriate will be reported.