NOTE: All of the images you see are mine, unless I saw other wise. Please do not copy my images and use them. Please.


Friday, August 26, 2011

Updates!

Hi everyone!

About two days ago this blog was a great hit thanks to my website Esa. We had a nice 21 views that day and I am very happy! Yesterday though...we only had 1 person!
Anyway, I am going over to my friend's house today for a sleepover. Last time that happened, everyone else got the good spots and I was crammed between a wall and a chair with no room at all. I had a sleeping bag that didn't go past my knees! It was a fun night...NOT! I hope it will be better today!
I am starting a dog walking buisness and I can't wait! I am saving up money to 1) Redo my room and 2) Get my own dog. Yes I have Eddie, but that doesn't count! He lives with my grandma. I want a dog in MY house.
I have been practicing Arrow lately as I am planning to have her appear in the next page of the comic. I haven't totally gotten her down yet, but I am working on it! I also did a sketch on Lightrun and Stride. I am looking at more BBA wolves and finding new ways to draw. I also discovered something! I am also learning where it's best to put all the random fur on the wolf. Because of my new ideas, Arrow isn't bad at all! In fact, I am very pleased with her.
My Arrow  Line art may be coming today...or not. It is kinda hard to fix it up AND color it. But it will be here!
Anyway, I will be posting stuff on my Photoshop too. Be sure to check it out.

Luv the Black Hearts!
~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please fill out below to place a comment. Anything rude or inappropriate will be reported.