NOTE: All of the images you see are mine, unless I saw other wise. Please do not copy my images and use them. Please.


Sunday, August 28, 2011

Many new Decisions

Hi everyone!

I have made a few decisions today while I was talking a walk with my mom. The first one was to write out the Black Heart Story in Novel form just to get an idea on how I want the story to go. I will post it as soon as it is done
The other decision is a hard one that I decided to make. I kinda like to do things on my own, but I was too lazy to learn how to do this! But anyway, I have decided to have a partner in my Black Heart comics. I am looking for someone who is good at doing landscaping and other animals. This is a huge job that means a lot to me. So someone who knows how to do that will be greatly accepted and will be given permission to post here on the blog!
The position is opened right now. I need someone who is AMAZING at landscaping. Just remember this is a big decision for me and a hard one.
Click this link to try out for the position. Make sure to have a picture ready to send. It can be a picture with your great landscaping in it or of just your landscape. Thanks so much!


Luv the Black Hearts!
~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please fill out below to place a comment. Anything rude or inappropriate will be reported.