NOTE: All of the images you see are mine, unless I saw other wise. Please do not copy my images and use them. Please.


Monday, August 1, 2011

Hey every one!

I was surfing web again and I came across this cool thing. Go to the Create a Wolf page to check it out.
Anyway, I found this pic online. I don't understand the Inaria thing. Could someone explain please? (Leave comment!) LOL.
Well, I have been drawing wolves and I have a new main character. She is definataly the one I am staying with! I made her on the Create A Wolf thing. Her name is Arrow. I will draw her sooner or later.

This is a pic that I drew of the alpha's. I have some fixing to do (my grandma drew the hearts and the smiles on the wolves! LOL) but I think they look OK. Glacier needs some work!

Anyway, I am sorry for not blogging in a while. I will be on as much as possible!

Keeping drawing!
~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please fill out below to place a comment. Anything rude or inappropriate will be reported.