NOTE: All of the images you see are mine, unless I saw other wise. Please do not copy my images and use them. Please.


Saturday, August 6, 2011

Comic Update and other stuff

Hi everyone!

I am putting in the words to the comic page. I am so excited to share it with you!
As you know I created a new character named Stride. He has become a favorite of mine, so I decided that he won't be the main character, but he will be someone who shows up a LOT. Same with Lightfoot, another new character. I will post up her 'sheet' later.
Look down at the bottom of my blog to see a blurb about Stride and Lightfoot.
So the comic is almost done! Keep looking for it and I will continue to give updates.

Hugs from the Black Hearts!
~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please fill out below to place a comment. Anything rude or inappropriate will be reported.