NOTE: All of the images you see are mine, unless I saw other wise. Please do not copy my images and use them. Please.


Friday, December 23, 2011

PLEASE READ!

Hi!

If you come to this blog a lot, please note that tonight the new URL is www.jetwolfart.blogspot.com.
My new series of art is Jet Wolf Art. So now I will be adding the logo of Jet Wolf to my drawings.

LOGO CONTEST
If you are interested in creating a logo for Jet Wolf Art please, please enter!
Submissions must be in by January 4, 2012. Send all submissions to arrowwolf@rocketmail.com
Rules:
No text at all
Must include a wolf (duh)
Must be small enough to fix in the corner of my drawings but still be visible.
The only text can be © Your Name because you created the logo IF YOU WANT

Awards:
Winner will be given credit in each picture I draw
Winner will given a prize of their choice:
  • Warrior Cats: Battles of the Clan field guide
  • Arrow action figure (coming soon)
  • Comic book one (coming soon)
Thanks!

1 comment:

Please fill out below to place a comment. Anything rude or inappropriate will be reported.