NOTE: All of the images you see are mine, unless I saw other wise. Please do not copy my images and use them. Please.


Thursday, December 22, 2011

Blade Character Sheet

Hi!

I am finally starting to do the character sheets for Black Heart Wolves. I did Blade now I have....a lot to go! *sigh* I guess that's the price I pay!

He looks pretty cool. I have been getting better. Lets demonstrate:
Then and now...HUGE difference! *sniff* That was the very first time I ever drew Arrow! *screams* SHE IS TERRIBLE!
Yeah...do you see now? The one of Blade is better than this Arrow but hey! I get better with each drawing!

~Megan

2 comments:

  1. Blade is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to put him on my site. Can I? It's an anime site featuring all these anime wolves I think are cool.

    ReplyDelete

Please fill out below to place a comment. Anything rude or inappropriate will be reported.