NOTE: All of the images you see are mine, unless I saw other wise. Please do not copy my images and use them. Please.


Friday, October 21, 2011

New Characters = More work!

Hi everyone!

Well, I have been doing research and found this comic called Twilight Spirits. It HAD the potential  to be good, but the author quit. That just made me want to keep going. Trust me, I have!
I sketched the new Page 1 of the comic, but guess what? PRINTER IS FAILING ME!!! Stupid technology! (LOL)
So anyway, when my printer (and scanner) get back up, I will get to work on editing and all that. My trial ran out for Photoshop and I hate using other stuff!! I want Photoshop so badly, it's the only thing I want this Christmas!
Again, off track. I created a new character, well SEVERAL new characters: Rider, Dash, and Mika. Check out the pack page to view them.
I have been quite busy drawing those character AND trying to get a trial for Photoshop Elements so I can do a speedpaint on YouTube. I am also doing a Logo and when I get that down, I am opening a shop in Cafepress where you can get all kinds of BHW stuff.
I really hope that my printer gets back up!

Luv the Black Hearts!
~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please fill out below to place a comment. Anything rude or inappropriate will be reported.