NOTE: All of the images you see are mine, unless I saw other wise. Please do not copy my images and use them. Please.


Sunday, October 9, 2011

Model Wolves

Hi everyone!

I have a few model wolves that I am using to aid me in the creation of the BHW Trailer.
That is the wolf I am using for Blade. He is done by Kay Fedewa, author of the BBA comics. He is also the model for Raptor, hence the name above him.
Arrow is also appearing so this is her model :).
Glacier has her model. And that is Whitewind, or Lady Whitewind. Also done by Kay Fedewa. She is Glacier's permanent model, and again, that is the reason for the name.

There are plenty more but those are the main ones appearing.

Luv the Black Hearts!
~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please fill out below to place a comment. Anything rude or inappropriate will be reported.