NOTE: All of the images you see are mine, unless I saw other wise. Please do not copy my images and use them. Please.


Sunday, January 29, 2012

Character Sheets

Hi!

I'm having a bit of trouble getting motivated. I know that I want to do this but school is a BIG problem. I really miss drawing so I am going to start back up on the character sheets. I drew a Nightstrike character sheet but...his muzzle needs fixing.
I went and saw Man on a Ledge today. I didn't like that movie at all. It was boring and had no point. I hope that I never have to watch it again...
February is coming up and I can't wait! Our school has a random week off in February and me, my mom and my brother all go to Florida. Last year we had a lot of fun.

Here's Nightstrike. I frown upon him for now xD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please fill out below to place a comment. Anything rude or inappropriate will be reported.